Error with DualSPHysics3.4_LiquidSediment_win64

Hi,

I installed FreeCad v0.19 and downloaded DualSPHysics 4.4.12 following the instructions in the manual. I‘d like to repeat the dam break test with moveable bed. Thus, I change the setup plugin adding the path to the DualSPHysics3.4_LiquidSediment_win64.  However, when I click on the execution parameters, I get this error:

DesignSPHysics version: 0.6.1.2102-24-04

Platform: Windows-10-10.0.18362

FreeCAD Version: 0.19.24291 (Git)

Exception type: <class 'json.decoder.JSONDecodeError'>

Exception value: Expecting value: line 3 column 2 (char 5)

Traceback:

File "…\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics\mod\widgets\dock\dock_configuration_widget.py", line 84, in on_execparams_button_presed

ExecutionParametersDialog(parent=get_fc_main_window())

File "…\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics\mod\widgets\execution_parameters_dialog.py", line 151, in __init__

densitydt_option_list = [__('None'), __('Molteni'), __('Fourtakas'), __('Fourtakas (Full)')] if Case.the().executable_paths.supports_ddt_fourtakas() else ['None', 'Molteni']

File "…\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics\mod\dataobjects\executable_paths.py", line 75, in supports_ddt_fourtakas

return bool(get_executable_info_flag(self.dsphysics)["Features"]["DDT_Fourtakas"])

File "…\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics\mod\executable_tools.py", line 61, in get_executable_info_flag

return json.loads(output)

File "C:\Program Files\FreeCAD 0.19\bin\lib\json\__init__.py", line 357, in loads

return _default_decoder.decode(s)

File "C:\Program Files\FreeCAD 0.19\bin\lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode

obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())

File "C:\Program Files\FreeCAD 0.19\bin\lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode

raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None

Why?

Thank you

Comments

• DualSPHysics3.4_LiquidSediment_win64.exe is not supported in the GUI DesignSPHysiscs