Importing STL as Boundary

edited October 2015 in Old versions
I have a Fluent case that I am trying to compare to SPH using DualSPHysics v3.2. The geometry was created in Ansys, exported to .stp, and converted to .stl with FreeCAD.
I saved the entire model geometry to use as the boundary, and a subset of it to use as the initial fluid.
Using the External File option in DPI v1.2.2, I imported the boundary .stl as a Boundary and the fluid .stl as Fluid with no initial velocity and added both to the Model Definition.

An .xml is created, and I run it with the included batch file from Dambreak. I had to make the dp=50 to avoid having too many particles. The fluid appears as intended in the Fluid geometry and I can see the Boundary geometry in Paraview. But the fluid simply drops with gravity with no regard for the Boundary geometry!

My intent was for the outside walls of the Boundary geometry to be impermeable, and for the water to simply flow within. Did I miss a step in importing the Boundary geometry? Or perhaps are my particles simply too large?

The .xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?> actual | dp | fluid | bound