CASESOLIDS, blocks supposed to be moving?

edited July 2015 in Old versions
Hi, I'm new to dualSPHysics. I've begun running the example simulations and most look great. However, I think there is something with my CASESOLIDS solution when I view it in paraview. Are the blocks supposed to be moving or stations? The blocks do not move but the fluid looks like its moving around a set of invisible blocks. I think I'm missing a file that helps visualize the moving solids. Any pointers?

Comments

• Can anyone help with this?
  • Your questions is extrange....
    you only have to follow the example!!!!!!!!!!!!

%boundaryvtk% -loadvtk %dirout%/%name%__Actual.vtk -filexml %dirout%/%name%.xml -motiondata %dirout% -savevtkdata %dirout%/MotionFloating
    if not "%ERRORLEVEL%" == "0" goto fail

• Right, I followed the example and the code was identical to what you just provided, and yet my blocks do not move. This is very strange because all of the other examples provided work perfectly.
  • That is strange... I have checked again the example and it works fine creating different MotionFloating_XXXXX.vtk files.

Sorry I do not what can be the problem. Try to download again the package just in case sthg was changed and you do not realise about that.

Regards
  • Ok I'll try that. Thank you!