compilation error when commenting out "#define _WITHOMP"

edited January 2014 in Old versions
hi, I try to use single thread to run the new V3.0 SPH code. However, I found it fails compilation in ReleaseCPU mode if I comment out "#define _WITHOMP " in Types.h. (but with _WITHOMP defined, it compiles successfully). Anyone has idea how to fix it? Thanks!

Comments

• Problem solved by adding "#ifdef _WITHOMP" and "#endif" corresponding to OMPM_Static and OMPM_Dynamic part in JSphCpu::InteractionPeri class in JSphCpu.cpp. Those parts of code should not appear if running with singleCPU mode.

But I got another minor issue here which is not a serious problem, but I just want to ask. I have warning message such as "warning LNK4204: .......\vc100.pdb' is missing debugging information for referencing module; linking object as if no debug info" for all 'lib' library files like JFormatFiles2_x64.lib, JXml_x64.lib, etc. I also see that there are debug files corresponding to those library files in the /Libs directory. How can I link those Debug files into my Visual Studio when debugging code?
  • Does anyone agree with me that it is a small bug here? "#ifdef _WITHOMP" and "#endif" need to be added in the part that I mentioned above in JSphCpu.cpp.
  • Dear pkpan,

thanks, after checking this you are right, this is a bug in the code. we will write down to fix it in next version

thanks again

Alex