Some boundary particle was excluded

Hi every user, I am experiencing boundary particles being expelled when simulating with the chrono module, I have modified it many times never being able to fix it, such as increasing the number of layers in the boundary, modifying the extent of the domain, etc. When I was trying to solve it, I read questions 9 and 12 in the FAQ of the official website, but I don't know what's inside the

-domain_particles[:xmin,ymin,zmin,xmax,ymax,zmax]

-domain_particles_prc:xmin,ymin,zmin,xmax,ymax,zmax

-domain_fixed:xmin,ymin,zmin,xmax,ymax,zmax

and the specific use of drawpoint

A big thank you to everyone who made suggestions, thank you!

Comments

• The exact picture is above

• Hello,

I don't quite get what you are simulating with the image, but the text is explicit. The problems comes from floating particles (possibly chrono) having velocities too important. In my experience, what you are simulating "exploded" !

I think, in the execution folder, there is a vtk file showing the excluded particles. Have a look.

Best regards

Tanguy

• Thank you for your reply, I am simulating a landslide. I have checked the Error_BoundaryOut.vtk and as shown in the image above, there is a particle being discharged, but I don't know how to know the specific information about this particle, such as the MK value, through this vtk. Also do you know how to solve this problem, I tried thickening the boundary, or importing stl, neither of which solves the problem. I checked the official website and it gives the solution as I said when I asked the question, I don't know how to use that method. Thanks again for your answer!

• Hi,

Do you fix this issue? I have the same issue with you. I think this issuse caused by the tank boundy, but i don't know why.

If you fix it, please let me know.

Many thanks!

Kind regards,

Lucy