Error encountered while using MeasureTools in FreeCAD

Hello, I'm a fairly new user to DualSPHysics. I'm doing a regular wave simulation of a wave tank and I was trying to determine the wave elevation at a specific length along the wave tank. I was following the video guide of "DualSPHysics Plotting Height" and I was tweaking around with the values in the "grid of points" button.

After the first export, I tried changing some values of the grid points but now it kept giving me errors. The error text shown in the error window:

17:49:32 File "C:\Users\TYK\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics-master\mod\widgets\postprocessing\measuretool_dialog.py", line 173, in on_mtool_export

17:49:32 measuretool_export(export_parameters, Case.the(), self.post_processing_widget)

17:49:32 File "C:\Users\TYK\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics-master\mod\post_processing_tools.py", line 199, in measuretool_export

17:49:32 exported_parts: int = get_total_exported_parts_from_disk(case.get_out_folder_path())

17:49:32 File "C:\Users\TYK\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics-master\mod\file_tools.py", line 54, in get_total_exported_parts_from_disk

17:49:32 return int(re.search("Part_(.*).bi4", files_glob[-1]).group(1))

17:49:32 IndexError: list index out of range

17:49:59 Traceback (most recent call last):

17:49:59 File "C:\Users\TYK\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics-master\mod\widgets\postprocessing\measuretool_dialog.py", line 173, in on_mtool_export

17:49:59 measuretool_export(export_parameters, Case.the(), self.post_processing_widget)

17:49:59 File "C:\Users\TYK\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics-master\mod\post_processing_tools.py", line 199, in measuretool_export

17:49:59 exported_parts: int = get_total_exported_parts_from_disk(case.get_out_folder_path())

17:49:59 File "C:\Users\TYK\AppData\Roaming\FreeCAD\Mod\DesignSPHysics-master\mod\file_tools.py", line 54, in get_total_exported_parts_from_disk

17:49:59 return int(re.search("Part_(.*).bi4", files_glob[-1]).group(1))

17:49:59 IndexError: list index out of range

17:59:20 Traceback (most recent call last):

I tried closing and reopening FreeCAD but the values of the grid points that generated the error stayed, can't change it. I have no idea what to do now. Any help is appreciated, thanks

Comments