GenCase problem

Hello, I am trying to set a rotational motion to a cube but GenCase gives the error: OmpThreads:8 and only creates the .OUT files.

How can I solve this?

It is in 2D with DEM.

Comments

• Can you please paste here the whole error message that appears!

• Hello, I fixed the problem by adding borders with the faces of another cube. Apparently I can not put movement to a body if there is not a solid border, because it gives the error: exceding in the X (or Y,Z) axis.

I appreciate your reply.

Now, I would like to ask you if DualSPHysics allows me to reproduce this movement:

Here we have Cube #1 acting as the border. Cube #3 is a floating object and Cube #2 is moving. My intention is to put a movement to #2 so it can drag Cube #3.

But, when I apply a movement to Cube #2 in the direction of the arrow it gives the error: Fixed, moving or floating particles were excluded. 

The result from the VTK file Error_BoundaryOut.vtk with excluded particles is the blue circle.

Is there a way to simulate this with the current DualSPhysics version?

Thank you!

• You do not need to add border, you just have to increase these values at bottom of XML:

<simulationdomain comment="Defines domain of simulation (default=Uses minimun and maximum position of the generated particles)">
                    <posmin x="default" y="default" z="default" comment="e.g.: x=0.5, y=default-1, z=default-10%" />
                    <posmax x="default" y="default" z="default + 10%" />
                </simulationdomain>