A new problems never seen before

I'm running into a new problem that I haven't seen before and would like to ask where is the problem? Doesn't the code have a "Sphere" list? But DualSPHysics_v5.0\examples\main\14_DEM runs normally. And I didn't find this JSpaceList.cpp file in the code file either.

*** Exception (JSpaceList::Run) at ..\Source\JSpaceList.cpp:115

Text: It refers to a non-existent list 'Sphere'.

Can anyone give me some advice or guidance? how to deal with this?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Not sure what is the problem... when that exception appears? when you run the case? have you made any modification? which one?

Regards

• Thanks, I have found the reason, I changed the statement that the odd and even lines are interleaved to generate particles, and I changed it back to normal.  I don't understand the specific reason, but I guess it has something to do with the following statement. The error just now is mainly because I changed the nested runlist statement, and the number of nested layers has also changed. Now I know that I must pay attention when changing this place.

<matrixsave />

<matrixload />

• Hi, I was trying to run a simulation file : casewaves from dualsphysics tutorial , I got this error:-

Exception (JSphGpuSingle::CheckRhopLimits) at ..\source\JSph.cpp:2040

Text: Initial fluid density is out of limits. *** To change the limits modify the value of 'RhopOutMin' and 'RhopOutMax' in the XML file (parameters section).

Finished execution (code=1).

I'm getting this error during execution, can you please help?

• @NAVEEN You should modify the above two numbers which is in Case.xml file