More information about Chrono-DualSPhysics Coupling

I want to know more information about how exactly the Chrono-DSPH coupling is programmed. The dll files ChronoEngine.dll and Dsphchrono.dll are executable and therefore obviously we cannot access them.

I went through the files under libs/src_Chrono and was unable to find exactly how certain functions, primarily JChronoObjects::RunChrono and SaveForces()

I looked at some papers explaining the coupling in more detail (Canelas, R. B., et al. "Extending DualSPHysics with a Differential Variational Inequality: modeling fluid-mechanism interaction." Applied Ocean Research 76 (2018): 88-97.)

However, they stop short of details of the actual discretization. I am currently going through Chrono reference papers about Cone Complementary Problem. But is there a way for me to get the source code for the dll files or more details about the implementation?

It would really help if you could point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Just jumping in here to say I am interested too! Their seems to be a lot of useful functionality in chrono, so it would be nice if there was an easier way to access more of it features, if some of the more intimate coupling details were shared.

Kind regards