Include another XML in XML file?

Hello!

Suppose I am setting up a lot of different simulations where I want to ensure that they always run using the same constants, for example:

<constantsdef>
            <lattice bound="1" fluid="1" />
            <gravity x="0.0" y="0.0" z="-9.8065" comment="Gravitational acceleration" units_comment="m/s^2" />
            <rhop0 value="1000.0" comment="Reference density of the fluid" units_comment="kg/m^3" />
            <hswl value="0.0" auto="true" comment="Maximum still water level to calculate speedofsound using coefsound" units_comment="metres (m)" />
            <gamma value="7.0" comment="Polytropic constant for water used in the state equation" />
            <speedsystem value="0.0" auto="true" comment="Maximum system speed (by default the dam-break propagation is used)" />
            <coefsound value="20.0" comment="Coefficient to multiply speedsystem" />
            <speedsound value="0.0" auto="true" comment="Speed of sound to use in the simulation (by default speedofsound=coefsound*speedsystem)" />
            <coefh value="1.2" comment="Coefficient to calculate the smoothing length (h=coefh*sqrt(3*dp^2) in 3D)" />
            <cflnumber value="0.2" comment="Coefficient to multiply dt" />
            <h value="0.0" auto="true" units_comment="metres (m)" />
            <b value="0.0" auto="true" units_comment="Pascal (Pa)" />
            <massbound value="0" auto="true" units_comment="kg" />
            <massfluid value="0" auto="true" units_comment="kg" />
</constantsdef>

Would I then be able to save this as a "MyConstants.xml" and include it in the other files, so that I only need to change it from one place?

Kind regards

Comments