Release of beta version 5.0
Release of beta version 5.0 of DualSPHysics package
Participants in the https://dual.sphysics.org/5thusersworkshop/ will get access to a beta version 5.0 that will include the following novelties:
- Coupling with MoorDyn library (http://www.matt-hall.ca/moordyn.html).
- New functionalities in the coupling with Project Chrono (https://projectchrono.org/).
- New density diffusion term (DDT).
- New rheology models, non-Newtonian formulations and multiphase flows.
- New boundary conditions: Modified Dynamic Boundary Conditions (MDBC).
- Improved documentation: XML_GUIDE for Inlet/Outlet, Chrono, MoorDyn, Rheological.
We are now working on the new version.
1) We have new functionalities in the coupling with Project Chrono and the option to combine external velocities with floating objects!
The examples we are preparing can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYyeY5db2so&list=PLwaIMU-iIzj2tlQH3eZ15p_13jJ9zBXr7
2) One of the novelties will be the coupling with the MoorDyn library.
The examples we are preparing can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPPM7eDSUY&list=PLwaIMU-iIzj3reEj1hEdEl6g_aYf379zn
Any estimation when the 5th version will be released for everyone?
BETA version will be ready by the end of March but official release for everyone before or after summer.
More information about the novelties here:
I am looking forward to hearing about the release of the version 5.
When it will be released?
We plan to release official version 5 during this summer
Hi Alex, May i have some clues about official release date of version 5.0, please?
We will do our best to finish by mid July
Hi Alex, would the new version be available soon? Can't wait! Thank you!
Almost finished, but still checking things...
Thank you Alex!
This is always a long process....