Release of beta version 5.0
Release of beta version 5.0 of DualSPHysics package
Participants in the https://dual.sphysics.org/5thusersworkshop/ will get access to a beta version 5.0 that will include the following novelties:
- Coupling with MoorDyn library (http://www.matt-hall.ca/moordyn.html).
- New functionalities in the coupling with Project Chrono (https://projectchrono.org/).
- New density diffusion term (DDT).
- New rheology models, non-Newtonian formulations and multiphase flows.
- New boundary conditions: Modified Dynamic Boundary Conditions (MDBC).
- Improved documentation: XML_GUIDE for Inlet/Outlet, Chrono, MoorDyn, Rheological.