CUDA 9.2.props was not found

Howdy guys,

I am trying to edit the source code in the dualsphysics. I opened the dualsphysics project (src/VS/DualSPHysics4Re.vcxproj) in the visual studio and upgraded the current version (Windows SDK 10). I compile and build the Release. But I got the error saying:

\chaitu\Documents\DualSPHysics- master\src\VS\DualSPHysics4Re.vcxproj(60,5): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VisualStudio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\ BuildCustomizations\CUDA 9.2.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

I am currently using the cuda 10.0. Is there a way to change the CUDA version in dualsphysics. Can anyone tell me how to rectify this error. Here I am attaching the logfile.

And also can anyone provide proper instruction in editing the compiling the source code safely.

Comments

• use VS2015 Community version & install CUDA9.2 for Dulasphysics4.2 and then open DualSPHysics4Re_vs2015 sln file i think you use Enterprise version of VS and problem create for this.
    Best Regards.