easy question...where I can download 4.3beta?

Hi all!

First of all, thanks a lot to actively work on this amazing code!

I have started to play with DualSPhysics from few days and I would like to implement a test case with two tanks connected with an hinghed "door" and an outlet patch in one of the two tank.

I saw that it might be possible to implement in the version 4.3 (compiled with chrono) and so I would like to test the beta version. Thus, I was wondering where I can find the 4.3 beta version.

Thanks in advance,

Lorenzo

Comments

• The beta version 4.3 was release during the event https://dual.sphysics.org/4thusersworkshop/
    but we are now working on official release of v4.4, that should be finished by end of March

Regards
  • I have started to play with DualSPhysics from few days and I would like to implement a test case with two tanks connected with an hinghed "door" and an outlet patch in one of the two tank.
    @loresico If you do not care what happens to the fluid once it leaves the tank, then you don't need to use the inlet-outlet condition. You could simply make it leave the domain (fall out of the domain) and be removed from the simulation. Simply leave a "hole" in the geometry where the exit is supposed to be, and set the domain limits very close the the "hole".
  • Thanks a lot for the comments!

Thanks @Alex for the link! Unfurtunately, there is a password to download the zip file:) Anyway, I can wait with no problem for the v4.4;)

You are right @bladomas1, that one was my other option...but imposing an outlet condition I was hoping to be able to impose a outlet flux for the fluid, but in first instance I can just leave an hole as you have said!

Thanks a lot,

BEst,

Lorenzo
  • @Alex
    The v4.4 will be released at the end of March,right?
    Which will be improved in v4.4? Or what functions will be added to v4.4?
    Will the code of preprocess execution GenCase4_MkWord_linux46 be released?
    Will the code of LiquidSediment be released?
    Will the correction of boundary to moving boundary like floating be achieved?
    Will the restart function be added to the inlet/outlet model?