simulate more than 2000 and up to 65000 floating objects

If I want to simulate more than 2000 and up to 65000 floating objects, what should I do?
The FAQ shows that I have to use GenCase_Mk_Word.exe and DualSPHysics compiled with an special option. Does it means that I need only to activate the code line #define CODE_SIZE4 in Types.h? After activating it, what should I do?

Comments

• After activating it, what should I do?
    Compile AGAIN and run the case generated with GenCase_Mk_Word.exe with the version of DualSPHysics you have compiled...

We assumed that the explanation was clear, if not we can try to complete it
  • Thanks, Alex. I have followed the steps of section 7.3 (Compile instructions for Microsoft Windows with Cmake), and generated a series files as follows:
    CMakeFiles (folder)
    ALL_BUILD
    cmake_install.cmake
    CMakeCache.txt
    DualSPHysics
    DualSPHysics4.2
    DualSPHysics4.2.vcxproj
    DualSPHysics4.2CPU
    DualSPHysics4.2CPU.vcxproj
    INSTALL
    INSTALL.vcxproj
    ZERO_CHECK
    ZERO_CHECK.vcxproj

But I didn't get the DualSPHysics4.2.exe or DualSPHysics4.2CPU.exe files, what should I do in the next step. I have never did something like this before. Thank you for your replying!
  • Have you tried to compile using VS2015 and the provided .sln?
    Regards
  • Where do I define Release or ReleaseCPU?
  • I read the guide and looked up for an answer on this discussion board. As far as I understand, I do not need CUDA installed if I'm running on CPU. Is that correct?
    If it is, where do I define which version I'm using?
  • If you are running on CPU only, execute the code for the CPU (DualSPHysics4.2CPU.exe). This means the GPU is not required, which means CUDA is not needed.