Pointspressure_Correct_press similar to Pointpressure_Incorrect_press

Hi every one,

I am new DualSPHysics user, I followed the Guide until post-processing step. There were no problem until this step. When I used MeasureTool, there were two executed files: Pointspressure_Correct_press (x=0.8779) and Pointspressure_Incorrect_press (x=0.9). However, there only was a list of point following height and time in both files. press_1, press_2, press_3, press_4 columns in Pointspressure_Correct_press are 0 which are equal to these column in Pointpressure_Incorrect_press. In the Guide-page 94, there are pressure impact by the water flow in the former in which the press_1, press_2, press_3, press_4 might not be zero.
Does any one face this problem and could you please show me how can I fix this?
Thank you so much for your help.

Comments

• Thanks for noting this.
    We will check it as soon as possible.
    In fact we are already preparing a new version so this will be fix in the that one

Regards
    Alex
  • Dear Alex,

Thank you so much for your reponse. I have already fixed above problem. May be it was because of copying from computer from computer. When I use one computer to run and posprocess, it had no problem. I am sorry if i confused you.
    However, can I changed the 2d irregular wave generation to 3d? When I changed .xml file, the gencase programme noticed that:
    ***Exception (JBinaryData::Savefile)
    Text: File writing Failure
    File: case.bi4
    Thank you for your kind response.

Best Regard,
    Hoa X, Nguyen
  • Dear Nguyen

You should have some problem
    Note that 2-D cases are created by choosing a specific Y coordinate of the 3-D case. So it is important POINTMIN.Y and POINTMAX.Y are properly defined in those cases.

Regards
  • Dear Alex,

Thank you so much for your response. I read the user guide and I recognized what i am wrong. I modified the .xml file and created a simulation of irregular wave with fixed structure. I included execution parameter Periodicity: "key="YperiodicIncZ" value="0.0" . There was 40 fluid particles out and the paraview visualization is not real, the fluid is higher at the lateral boundary. Can i send you me .xml file and run.txt file. If you do not mind, could you please check it and give me advice. Thank you so much.

Best Regard,
    Hoa X. Nguyen