Rendering Animations from Paraview on Blender

edited April 2017 in DualSPHysics_v4.0
So I had some questions regarding bringing files from Paraview to Blender to render simulations...

I have several part files of a simulation generated as IsoSurface files and view them through the Post-Processing tool Paraview. I have rendered individual IsoSurface files on Blender by importing them from Paraview before but never whole animations/videos. So I was wondering how do you convert videos to Blender from Paraview? Do you save them as an animation then export them as an .x3d file or other types of files that are compatible with Blender? I know when rendering a single file, you can just export scene from Paraview as a compatible file then import that scene into Blender and begin editing the file but for whole simulations I am not sure what to do.

Can anyone help? / Has anyone converted whole simulation or video files from Paraview to Blender?

Comments

• Dear Shane

Maybe I am confused, but I believe that you attend the 2nd DualSPHysics Users Workshop in Manchester last Dec2016... so you should have the info about how we create videos in Blender....

If you still have doubts, please email us to dualsphysics@gmail.com

Regards