DualSPHysics_v6.0_BETA during 7th DualSPHysics Workshop
A beta version of the code (DualSPHysics_v6.0_BETA.zip) will be released exclusively for workshop, and it will include the new, major features well in advance of the official public release, including:
- Binaries and test cases of the new variable resolution model in DualSPHysics
- A unified single and multi-phase (water-sediment) code version
- Improvements to mDBC enabling a greater range of applications
- Improvements in inlet-outlet boundary conditions (using mesh data)
- New input formats XML-VTK (VTP, VTU) in pre-processing.
More information at https://dual.sphysics.org/7thworkshop/